JSTOR Forum subscribers publishing Institutional Collections to JSTOR have the opportunity to share those collections with other specified JSTOR participants. Sharing of collections may be useful for consortial groups and collaborating institutions. Recipients of shared Institutional Collections must participate in at least one JSTOR collection. If you are interested in sharing your Institutional Collections on JSTOR with a selection of specific JSTOR participants, you may do so via the following procedure:
- Email email@example.com with the subject line “Share Institutional Collection(s) with Recipient Institution(s)”.
- In the body of the email, please include the following:
- Institution: Your Institution’s full legal name
- Selected Content: Please list the title of each Institutional Collection you intend to share with another institution
- Recipient Institution(s): Please list the name of the Institution(s) currently participating in JSTOR with whom you would like to share the Institutional Collections identified above, and contact information for each Recipient Institution (including contact name, address, telephone number and email).
- Cut and paste the following text:
I authorize, on behalf of my Institution, JSTOR to make the Selected Content identified above available through the JSTOR Forum software to the Recipient Institution(s) identified above, which are current JSTOR Participants. I understand that JSTOR does not select, obtain, or screen the Selected Content and that, as between JSTOR and my Institution, the Institution is solely responsible for selecting, obtaining, and screening such content and for determining that such content can be legally shared with the Recipient Institution and the Recipient Institution’s Authorized Users. Institution is responsible for any uses of the Selected Content made by the Recipient Institution and the Recipient Institution’s Authorized Users. I represent and warrant that I have authority on behalf of my institution to grant to JSTOR the above permissions.