Ready to start sharing your content with millions of researchers on JSTOR? Follow these three easy steps to go live:
On this page:
- In the Forum Environment, open the menu under your email in the upper right and select “Customize Landing Page.” This will be the home for all of your community collections on JSTOR.
- Once you create the institutional landing page, you’re ready to create pages for each collection you’ll be publishing. You’ll be prompted to create these when you add the JSTOR target to an existing or new collection, but you can skip customization and come back to it later as well.
Check our Guidelines for Customizing Your Landing Page for more info on how to make your collections stand out.
- Select JSTOR as the publishing destination for your content to appear in JSTOR’s Community Collections.
- Choose the access level: “Anyone on the open web” for all researchers on JSTOR around the world, or “Your institution” to limit it to users at your institution.
Find details and tips for success on our Setting up JSTOR Target page.
- Now that you have your customized JSTOR target, you’re ready to start publishing your content directly from the cataloging environment.
Ready to enhance your collection further? Read on at the following links to take a deep dive into structuring and enhancing your content on JSTOR: