On this page:
Finding the JSTOR Target in Admin Tools
- Go to ADMIN tools
- Click on the project in the left panel
- Select TARGET tab
- Choose JSTOR TARGET
Note: Institutional Logo will be inherited from the institutional landing page.
Selecting the Access Level for your Collection
Choose whether you want the content to be available to anyone on the open web or to users at your institution.
Choosing a URL for your Collection
- When you choose a custom URL for your Collection, note that this URL is permanent and cannot be edited after clicking "next"
- Hyphens between words make your collection easier for researchers to find in their search
- Aa-Zz, 0-9, hyphens "-", and underscores "_" are all accepted characters
Edit Collection Information
For best practices and recommended specifications, see our Guidelines for Customizing Your Landing Page.
- Name of the collection (required)
- Can be edited at any time and updated within seconds.
- Choose the background color
- Four colors to choose from offer a visual way to align your different collections
- Upload a background banner image
- For a more personalized collection page upload a PNG or JPG
- Write a description
- Add a description of the collection in 50 words or less and describe your organization in 50 words or less.
- Find out more about managing your metadata in Community Collections Metadata
- Your collection landing page has been created, but will not appear until you publish content.
- The JSTOR Target/Collection tool has automatically mapped your Artstor metadata fields to the JSTOR Publishing fields.
- Mapping can now be viewed and manually updated.