Description of Services
Copy this language and use in blog posts, conference papers, and other promotional work to describe Forum and Artstor.
- Artstor is a non-profit online digital image library designed to serve the educational and scholarly communities with more than two million images on subjects in the arts, architecture, humanities, and social sciences. Artstor provides tools and software to search, present, and share digital images both online and offline.
- JSTOR Forum is a web-based media management tool that enables institutions to manage, store, use, and publish their institutional and faculty media collections privately, with the academic community, between institutions, or with the world.
Download the JSTOR Forum logo as a .png or .pdf file.
Download product cards to share with your institution to demonstrate the how Forum has been leveraged for different collection types.
- Download: JSTOR Forum for Special Collections
- Download: JSTOR Forum for Institutional History
- Download: JSTOR Forum for Fieldwork
- Webinars & Videos: All users of subscribed institutions are welcome to register for our regularly scheduled webinars and we also have training videos that can be accessed at any time. You are welcome to promote or link to them in LibGuides or any other materials for your users.