On this page:
Historically Forum had two environments: the Cataloging Tools and the Administrative Tools. Starting in February of 2021 we provided new ways to bring those functions together into one environment. As of April 15, 2021 the classic Admin environment has been decommissioned.
These are the most important links you will need for cataloging content, building projects, and publishing in Forum.
Log in to Forum
Log into Forum by selecting Login. Enter your Forum username and password and then select Sign In. Contact your local Forum administrator or email@example.com if you do not know your Forum username or password. Your Forum username and password may be the same used to log into Artstor.
Log in with Your Institutional Credentials (Shibboleth)
If your institution uses Shibboleth, you can link your Artstor account to your institutional sign on. After linking your Artstor account to your institutional sign on, you can access Forum using single sign-on.
To log in with your institutional credentials:
- From Forum select Login.
- Select Sign In through My Institution.
- Select your institution from the dropdown then Sign In. You will be redirected to your institution’s login page where you can enter your institutional credentials.
- After successfully signing in, you will be redirected and logged into Forum.
Retrieve & Change Password
From Forum, select and then Forgot your Password. Enter your email address and then Retrieve Password. You will receive a new randomly generated password to the email address you entered. You can update this password to one of your choosing by logging into Forum and then following the instructions to change your password.
To change your password within Forum:
- Log into Forum and then select your username in the top right corner.
- Select Change Password from the options.
- Input your current password and then a new password. Select Change. This will update your Forum and Artstor password.