On this page:
Forum has two environments: the Cataloging Tools and the Administrative Tools. The Cataloging Tools allow you to upload, describe, and publish your content to make it available to end-users. The Administrative Tools allow you to design and build the project(s) for which you will manage content using the Cataloging Tools. Access to the Artstor Administrative site requires institutional admin access to Forum.
These are the most important links you will need for cataloging content in Forum and building projects in Forum Admin.
- Cataloging Tools: https://forum.jstor.org
- Admin Tools: https://forum.jstor.org/admin
- Artstor: https://library.artstor.org
Log in to Forum
Log into Forum by selecting Login. Enter your Forum username and password and then select Sign In. Contact your local Forum administrator or firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not know your Forum username or password. Your Forum username and password may be the same used to log into Artstor.
Log in with Your Institutional Credentials (Shibboleth)
If your institution uses Shibboleth, you can link your Artstor account to your institutional sign on. After linking your Artstor account to your institutional sign on, you can access Forum using single sign-on.
To log in with your institutional credentials:
- From Forum select Login.
- Select Sign In through My Institution.
- Select your institution from the dropdown then Sign In. You will be redirected to your institution’s login page where you can enter your institutional credentials.
- After successfully signing in, you will be redirected and logged into Forum.
Retrieve & Change Password
From Forum, select and then Forgot your Password. Enter your email address and then Retrieve Password. You will receive a new randomly generated password to the email address you entered. You can update this password to one of your choosing by logging into Forum and then following the instructions to change your password.
To change your password within Forum:
- Log into Forum and then select your username in the top right corner.
- Select Change Password from the options.
- Input your current password and then a new password. Select Change. This will update your Forum and Artstor password.