Recent release new features:
View JSTOR Forum Release Notes for more information on current and past releases.
- We brought back the ability to drag and drop media to upload it.
- You can now add a collection image when you create new institutional or public collection targets. This 240 by 240 pixel JPG or PNG image displays next to the description.
- Order your cataloging forms in Forum Admin so they display in a certain sequence in your project.
- When adding a new field to a project, you can also add it to your cataloging forms at the same time.
- You can delete all items in a project easily by selecting the Actions menu and then Delete All.
- So you can see your custom fields more easily in the item panel, we moved system-generated fields (such as Updated By and Published By) after your custom fields.
- You can now create a new project from the Forum cataloging environment.
- We’ve added an overall progress bar to the upload window that displays the number of media in the batch and how many have been uploaded so far.
- When editing an item, you can now right click on an image in the viewer to search for the image in Google, open it in a new browser tab, or download it.
- We added a keyboard shortcuts guide that you can access by selecting your username in the top right or typing ?.
- Forum Admin has a new interface! The admin environment now has the same look and feel as the cataloging environment. Check out the release notes for more information about these changes.
- JSTOR Forum has a new interface! It includes all of the features you currently use plus new ones.