On this page…
Forum has two environments: the Cataloging Tools environment and the Administrative Tools environment. The Cataloging Tools allow you to upload, describe, and publish your content to be made available to end-users. The Administrative Tools allow you to design and build the project(s) for which you will manage content using the Cataloging Tools. Access to the Artstor Administrative site is dependent on your role as an administrator. For more information about the administrative environments, check out the Administrative Tools article on this site.
Cataloging Tools: http://forum.jstor.org
Administrative Tools: http://forum.jstor.org/admin.html
Artstor Admin: http://admin.artstor.org/satools/admin.html
Shared Shelf Commons: http://www.sscommons.org/openlibrary/welcome.html#1
If you have a Forum username and password, enter your email address and password, then click “Sign In”.
Log in with your Institutional Credentials (Shibboleth)
If your institution uses Shibboleth, you may link your Artstor Digital Library account to your institutional sign on. Go here to learn more about setting up Shibboleth for Artstor. After you have linked your Artstor Digital Library account to your institutional sign on, you can access Forum using a single sign-on.
- Enter your email address and password, then click “Sign In Through My Institution”.
- In the window, select your institution from the list and click “Sign In”.
- You will be redirected to your institution’s login page where you will enter your institutional credentials.
- After successfully signing in, you will be redirected to the main cataloging screen.
If you see an error message after selecting your institution, please check that your Artstor account has been linked to your Forum account by contacting your institution’s Artstor administrator or email email@example.com.
If you have lost or forgotten your password, follow these steps.
- Go to the main login page and click the login link.
- From the login window, click the Forgot your password? link.
- Type in your account email and click the RETRIEVE PASSWORD button.
- Follow the instructions to reset your password in the email that was sent to your account’s email address.
- Please allow 5 minutes for the password to process before logging into the Cataloging Tools or the Administrative Tools.
For more information, reference this article in the Artstor Digital Library Support site.